- January 19th - Weight certification begins
- March 1st - First practice
- March 16th - First match and 2lb hrowth allowance
- April 24th - Season ends
- A virtual meeting will be held for all students interested in wrestling. The date and time of the meeting will be provided through the morning announcements, so be sure to check your email or the TechLife app.
- Students must bring athletic wear for both indoor and outdoor activities; including sweatpants, a sweatshirt, a t-shirt, and sneakers.
- Equipment such as wrestling shoes and headgears will be provided for the athletes, unless they have their own.
- Practice will be every day after school, starting at 3:00 PM and ending at 5:45 PM, unless there is a match.
- Practices will be held on Saturdays as well, starting at 9:00 AM and ending at 11:00 AM, unless there is a match.
- Bus transportation will be provided home.
- You must have had a physical and submitted all the required paperwork to practice. E-mail Coach Colon if you have a valid reason why you did not get your physical or paperwork done on time.
- Fall athletes must fill out the PCTI Medical Update Packet and bring it to the school nurse.
- Wrestling Match will be every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays for 5 weeks starting March 16th.
For season schedules, visit rSchool Today or sign up for notifications.