- The first day of practice for all wrestlers is Monday, November 28 in the All-Purpose room on the 2nd floor of the Athletic Center.
- Students must bring athletic wear for both indoor and outdoor activities; including sweatpants, a sweatshirt, a t-shirt, and sneakers.
- Equipment such as wrestling shoes and headgears will be provided for the athletes, unless they have their own.
- Practice will be every day after school, starting at 3:00 PM and ending at 5:45 PM, unless there is a match.
- Practices will be held on Saturdays as well, starting at 9:00 AM and ending at 11:00 AM, unless there is a match.
- Bus transportation will be provided home.
- You must have had a physical and submitted all the required paperwork to practice. E-mail Coach Colon if you have a valid reason why you did not get your physical or paperwork done on time.
- Fall athletes that are still practicing or in season can begin practice after their fall season ends but must fill out the PCTI Medical Update Packet and bring it to the school nurse.
For season schedules, visit rSchool Today or sign up for notifications.