- First day of tryouts for all pitchers and catchers is Friday, March 26. All other position players will start on April 1.
- Make sure all the required paperwork is submitted to the nurse's office by March 24.
- For your health and safety, as it relates to Covid, you must bring your own water bottle and mask.
- All players who are remote on any given day must check in with the athletic training staff when arriving on campus.
- Dress warm for tryouts. Unless there is snow on the ground, we will be outside.
- If you own a glove, bring one. Do NOT purchase a glove for tryouts. If you are trying out as a catcher, bring your equipment, but do NOT purchase catcher's equipment for tryouts. We can provide it if need be.
- It is not necessary to bring a bat on the first day. If you decide to bring one, please check the manufacturer's recommendation for usage in low temperatures.
- Stay informed by following us on Twitter: @PCTI_Softball
For season schedules, visit rSchool Today or sign up for notifications.