- First day of tryouts for 10th, 11th and 12th graders is Friday, March 6. (Frosh will start on the 9th)
- Make sure all the required paperwork is submitted to the nurse's office by March 4.
- Dress warm for tryouts. Unless there is snow on the ground we will be outside.
- If you own a glove, bring one. Do NOT purchase a glove for tryouts.
- It is not necessary to bring a bat on the first day. If you decide to bring one please check the manufacturer's recommendation for usage in low temperatures.
- Stay informed by following us on Twitter @PCTI_Softball
For season schedules, visit rSchool Today or sign up for notifications.