Bus ScheduleClick here for the 2020 bus schedule.
On-Campus Summer WorkoutsAugust 24-27
- All students MUST be wearing a mask upon entering the facility. No mask = no practice!
- All students MUST bring their own backpack (no locker rooms to store belongings) and their own labeled water bottle(s).
- All students must maintain social distancing before, during, and after practice.
- Student-athletes should not exit cars until directed to do so by one of the PCTVS Athletic Trainers.
- Students that are parking on campus must pre-screen first (temperature check and completed form) and then park in the administrative lot in front of the Athletic Center area.
- BOTH the Football and Baseball fields will be utilized during the Phase 2 workouts.
- Athletes will remain with their pods during Phase 2 workouts.
Practice Times1 Session for ALL Players
- Check-in: 6:00pm at the Athletic Center
- Departure: 9:00pm at the Stadium
Students should arrive no more than 20 minutes before their practice and they must immediately leave the facility once their practice session has concluded.
NJSIAA Mandated Football Black Out PeriodAugust 29-September 13: No in person practices will take place.
Physical UpdatesALL PCTVS Football players that had a physical during 2019-2020 will complete the HHQ and return TO THE NURSE beginning July 20th.
2020-2021 Athletic Physicals
- All incoming 9th graders MUST complete the 2020-2021 PCTVS physical packet and return TO THE NURSE beginning July 20th.
- All PCTVS students that are trying out for football and DID NOT have a physical during the 2019-2020 school year must complete a 2020-2021 PCTVS Physical Packet and return TO THE NURSE beginning July 20th.
- PCTVS Physical Packet
Covid Pre-Screening QuestionnaireALL Football players MUST complete the Covid Questionnaire EVERY day before practice in order to participate in Football conditioning for that evening.
- COVID-19 Daily Pre-screening Questions
- Temperatures will be taken from cars and all daily screening forms will be visually reviewed by the Athletic Trainers and then turned into their “pod” coach for proper documentation.
- Any student-athlete with a temperature over 100.4 or without the proper paperwork will be sent home immediately.
All students must maintain social distancing before, during, and after practice.