- Tryouts for Indoor Track will be November 20th and 21st. Prospective student- athletes will report to the Athletic Center-DDR Room immediately after school each day.
- Participation on a sports team in previous years does not guarantee membership on a team the following season. All students are responsible for attending tryouts and earning a position on the team each year. If you are selected for the team, we are expecting commitment. If you are uncertain of your ability to commit to the team, please reassess your decision to tryout. Also, please remember that you are trying out as a Student-Athlete. Being a good student and maintaining good grades is critical.
- All required medical forms/paperwork can be found on our website.
- You MUST have the PCTI Physical packet completed prior to tryouts.
- If you do not have a physical you cannot tryout. No exceptions.
- Make sure all of the required medical paperwork is handed in to the Nurse's office by November 17. If there is a problem contact Coach Cioletti.
- If you participated in a fall sport you must still hand in paperwork to the nurse.
For season schedules, visit rSchool Today or sign up for notifications.