- Head Boys' Coach: Jeff Cioletti
- Head Girls' Coach: Tiffany Tookmanian
- Assistant Coach: Michael Baker
- Assistant Coach: Jonathan Buglione
- Assistant Coach: Jason VanValkenburgh
- Assistant Coach: Denise Aronson
Spring Season InformationTryouts will begin on April 2nd and April 3rd (Friday and Saturday). If you have any questions regarding tryouts you can contact either Coach Cioletti () or Coach Tookmanian ().
All student athletes must wear masks and follow all social distancing guidelines. All student athletes must fill out their TechLife app prior to coming to school and must present a green screen to the Athletic Trainers in the Athletic Center before practice each day.
Practices are held after school Monday – Friday until 6pm and Saturdays until 12pm. Transportation after is available.
You MUST have a physical and submit all required paperwork to the nurses’ office BEFORE tryout day. You will NOT be permitted to try out for a team without having first completed the necessary paperwork. You can get copies of all forms from our website or by visiting the nurses’ office (links are listed below). If you already played a Fall or Winter sport, you still MUST submit the appropriate paperwork (medical update form). Meet with a school nurse to schedule an appointment.
- Athletic Physical Packet: For students who need a physical.
- Medical Update Packet: For students who played a sport in a previous season.