- Tryouts will be held on two days: January 11 and January 12 at Holiday Bowl in Oakland.
- The bus for bowling will always be located near the football field concession stand prior to heading to the lanes.
- You must have the daily self-assessment completed prior to entering campus.
- You must have a mask/face covering with you, which also must be worn during the tryout.
- All prospective players must maintain social distancing before, during, and after practice.
- All required medical forms/ physical paperwork can be found on our website.
- Make sure all of the required medical paperwork is handed in to the Nurse's office as soon as possible.
- If you do not get a physical, you cannot try out.
- If you participated in a fall sport, you must still hand in the updated paperwork to the nurse.
- For specific questions, email Coach Christopher or Coach Bania
For season schedules, visit rSchool Today or sign up for notifications.