ERASE has four goals:
- To help eliminate racism and sexism and decrease the number of discriminatory practices in our school and community.
- To alert all high school students to the signs of prejudice and discrimination and the negative effects they have on individuals and society.
- To conduct community awareness programs.
- To provide a continual outlet for victims of discrimination to vent their feelings and to seek constructive solutions to the problem.
- Hispanic Heritage Celebration
- Asian Pacific Heritage Celebration
- Women’s History Month Celebration
- Holocaust Remembrance Day Activity
- Field Trip to The Jewish Museum in NYC and National Museum of African American History and Culture in Washington, DC.