- First day of tryouts for 10th, 11th and 12th graders is Friday, March 2. (Frosh will start on the 5th)
- Make sure all the required paperwork is submitted to the nurse's office by February 26.
- Dress warm for tryouts. Unless there is snow on the ground we will be outside.
- If you own a glove, bring one. Do NOT purchase a glove for tryouts.
- It is not necessary to bring a bat on the first day. If you decide to bring one please check the manufacturer's recommendation for usage in low temperatures.
For season schedules, visit rSchool Today or sign up for notifications.