See Guidance Counselor assignment by vocational area here.
- Parent Request Return to Hybrid
- Parent Request for 5 Days of School
- Bridge Year Pilot Program
- 2021-2022 College Financial Information Presentation
- How to Fill out the FAFSA Form
- Changes to FAFSA
- Tips: Saving for College
- Changes to the College Board SAT
Request a TranscriptPlease note: Requests should be submitted at least ten (10) school days prior to the deadline by which the transcript is required. The Transcript Release Form is available here.
Virtual College ToursVirtual College Tours available here.
Financial AidFinancial Aid Help
HESAA Hotline: 609-584-4480 or 800-792-8670
Monday –Thursday 8am to 8pm, Friday 8am – 5pm
FAFSA Video HelpFAFSA Video Help available here.
|Student Assistance Coordinators|
Student Assistance Coordinator (SAC) Grades 9-12
Crisis Counselor/Student Assistance Coordinator