- PCTI Athletics Schedule (Powered by rSchool Today)
- Download the rSchool Today Activity Scheduler app on your iOS or Android device!
- Sign up for Schedule Notifications
- Letter to Incoming Freshman Student-Athletes and their Parents
- Letter to Incoming Freshman Student-Athletes (Information)
- Student Athlete Handbook
Please do not fax or email medical clearance paperwork to the PCTI Health Office. Our nurses and the Athletic Department work hard to maintain medical privacy for our students, and forms of electronic correspondence are counter-productive to these measures. All medical clearance paperwork must be submitted in-person to a school nurse in the PCTI Health Office.
- NJ.com names Coach Colon the Big North Coach of the Year!
- Track stars earn honors at Passaic County Coaches Association All-County Awards dinner
- PCTI Athletics is thrilled to announce the new Ice Hockey program, starting School Year 2019-2020! More information to come.
- Vote for PCTI Bulldog Mike Adams (Class of 1999) on the NFL Pro-Bowl ballot for free safety!
- PCTI Boys Swim NJSIAA North 1-A State Sectional Champions!
- These 50 Public High Schools are the Best for Athletes in New Jersey, Report Says
- PCTI Baseball Stars Sign Athletic Intent to Attend Universities
- Boys swimming: Pass. Tech has its "strongest team"
- Hey Bulldogs fanatics! Want to stay connected to your favorite Bulldogs teams' schedules? Download the rSchool Today app!
- NorthJersey names Carly Spinnler one of "50 High School Seniors to Watch"
- Sarah Shannon named Passaic County Female Student-Athlete of the Year from Varsity Aces’s Tweet
- NorthJersey.com on PCTI's Baseball team: Passaic Tech fires up its offense
- Congratulations to the Softball team on opening the season with a victory!
What paperwork will I need for my son/daughter to participate on a interscholastic athletic team at PCTI?If you have an expired physical or soon-to-expire physical, you will need the PCTI Athletic Physical Packet, located in the sidebar.
If you have a valid medical physical currently on file with the school nurse, you will need the PCTI Medical Update Packet, located in the sidebar. Please note: a medical update form expires within 90 days and is required for additional season of participation (Fall/Winter/Spring).