Frequently Asked Questions
- Is PCTI Go! available on Android devices?
- What is the minimum operating system version required?
- What are the device requirements?
- Why does PCTI Go! require Location Services?
- Does PCTI Go! require Wi-Fi or cellular data service?
- The Google Play Store says PCTI Go! is unavailable in my country.
Is the app available on Android devices?
Yes! PCTI Go! is now available for both iOS and Android.
What is the minimum operating system version required?
PCTI Go! for iOS requires iOS 9.0 or newer. PCTI Go! for Android requires Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3) or newer.
What are the device requirements?
PCTI Go! for iOS runs on any iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) running iOS 9.0 or newer. PCTI Go! for Android runs on any Android phone or tablet running Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.3) or newer.
Why does the app require Location Services?
PCTI Go!'s Campus Map feature uses Location Services to display your approximate location on the map and to determine the closest sites to your location. Your location data is never stored or shared.
Does the app require Wi-Fi or cellular data service?
PCTI Go! does not require Wi-Fi or data to provide walking directions. Other features, including the satellite map, event calendar, daily announcements, and menus require Wi-Fi or data.
You are logged into the Google Play Store with an account that has restricted Google Play Store access. Please log in with a different account and try accessing the Google Play Store page again.