- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through TechLife, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your datas.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and SharingWe are the sole owners of the information collected in TechLife. We do not store any of your personal data in the cloud. We only have access to/use information that you voluntarily give us by logging into TechLife via Google or given through direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will only use this data to verify your identity as a member of the PCTVS community. Your Google user information will not be stored on our servers.
We may use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of Passaic County Technical Institute, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over InformationTechLife users may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
SecurityWe take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via TechLife, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we handle sensitive information (such as name or contact information), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage, if available.