- PCTI Athletics Schedule (Powered by Schedule Star)
- Weekly Athletics Schedule
- Letter to Incoming Freshman Student-Athletes and Their Parents
- Letter to Returning Student Athletes
- On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 6:00pm the Athletic Department will be hosting a very important Incoming Freshmen and Parent Informational meeting. The meeting is mandatory for all incoming freshmen student-athletes that would like to play a Fall sport (B/G Cross Country, B/G Soccer, Cheerleading, Football, Girls Tennis, and Girls Volleyball) all other incoming freshmen student-athletes are also invited to attend to gather information regarding athletic opportunities at PCTI.
This meeting is mandatory for all incoming freshmen fall student-athletes and parents. We will cover:
- Fall sport Sign-ups/Mandatory documentation
- Medical Physicals
- Athletic Trainers/School Nurse
- Summer Training and Conditioning
What paperwork will I need for my son/daughter to participate on a interscholastic athletic team at PCTI?If you have an expired physical or soon-to-expire physical, you will need the PCTI Athletic Physical Packet, located in the sidebar.
If you have a valid medical physical currently on file with the school nurse, you will need the PCTI Medical Update Packet, located in the sidebar. Please note: a medical update form expires within 90 days and is required for additional season of participation (Fall/Winter/Spring).
Sports Physicals DatesAll physicals will be in the FX Nurses Office. Students need to be signed up and screened in advance.
July 14, 2015
August 12, 2015